Thursday, January 1, 2009

How Naive I Am


After few visits to several blogs of locals - I' have been thinking ever since that how far I have been left behind - as all the while I've just heard word spread around that the current platform for people to express their commentaries, ideas, expressions are being done via blog.



What a big shy of me..this gonna be my first attempt to create my own blog out of my naiveness...exactly on the 1st Jan of 2009. I didn't go out anywhere last night (new year's eve - as I was contemplating and pondering my ancient past resolutions which never been materialized - so as for the first step..this is it...hopefully I would be able to sharpen my thoughts & knowledge..as well as to get into shape...2008 was the most "physically" prosperous year for me as I managed to gained extra kilos to my weight profile...hardly recognizabale as I've become chubby & stout...HAPPY 1st JANUARY 2009...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog Carl! Keep posting and Happy New Year!

Carl S. Adun said...

Thanks Alex.Happy New Year to you too.