Saturday, January 10, 2009

Office Politics - "Gossiping"

Gossiping is another type of very common office politics - and has long been associated with one of the political / campaigning "weapons" or devices, that is "propaganda"; and of cause another kind of organizational culture - typically in our mainstream / conventional community.
Frankly, I hate gossiping. I've been an innocent victim in a number of circumtances before. I guess I'm a kind of "straight to the point" plus "outspoken" guy. I would go straight to the details of the matters that I resented of / most - and normally I would confront the persons who uttered the words and demand for their justification - this is very-very harmful and stressful (the next day while you were sober....he..he..) if you do this especially while you were "intoxicated"...he...he...everything would burst off...
Some said, you would not be an updated and informed person if your are not enganging with gossiping - ohhh..Really? Even last night when I was having a casual conversation with a few of my new buddies (having known them almost a year now...), there were few agendas talked which I assumed as much more like gossiping - I just quieted myself...only in a few pauses of our engagement I would give simple replies and simply giving favourable answers - if I were not doing so, definitely I would be the next agenda of their gossip... Ha..ha..okay got to go now...my half Caucasian half Dusun (Eurasian) buddy is calling me down to the town for a few cups of Saturday coffee..he..he..
Oh, it's good to hear from my relative, Justina @ Nong of Kg. Salimandut, Tandek -Okay I'll try to find the remnants of the documented details of Aki Tumunda from my old man. I heard Cikgu Charles Kuminding @ Prof, and Sanguru @ Cikgu Anrod are also doing the similiar research..Okay until then, bye.

4 comments:

BUNG ADI said...

om...e'yus @ kee roslee ke hj. jalil. Peminat no.1 kajian salasilah bansa tokow. Do it. slowlyyy buttt surelllyyy...logot2on tokow mondokumentasi...aso pama grup khas nga aparcaya oku, suai tadau ompug e' kikiawi it dokumentasi tokow diri. tongo tanganak sumulusuk daton nono ot potilombus. hmm...arapon nopo la.

IsOn said...

Mangatur2 tokou po dot kedudukan sid salasilah to diti yang sabanar no. Tu madaada oku monosorou, tokou diti tulun do Kimaragang osodu ko osomok ong susuron no banar nga waro ko waro ot kopisomungan. Miobpinee tokou i diti kikiawi. Hehe...

kyro said...

when i was a child,whenever i talked to my father about something,my father would ask me to come right to the point."do not beat around the bush" he would say to me.and when it comes to gossip he would say to me " its better to have your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to talk about".well that's my father's rule what more can i say....zippp....

Carl S. Adun said...

Iti baru no...ba mangai tokow no umpugo kiawie dot maklumat, tu' ompug om kiinsompuru tokow ie' when the right time comes.

Kyro...good rule..perfect upbringing of yours..