Thursday, January 1, 2009

Afternoon In Tambunan With Temptation...

Towards now it has already been approximately 12 hours after the count down of year 2009 - he..he..already I have received - thus far 9 short messaging services inviting me to attend the "singgarung" session -most came from my best buddies around Tambunan & Keningau - and the farthest was from Beluran, KK & Tandek, Kota Marudu - well... I guess I'll stick with my (hopefully..) absolute resolution which I've been trying to uphold for many years but to no avail...ha..ha.. "all habits die hard". Now then I'm suffering from gastritis/ intestine - related problem - the "by product" / implication of for many years being a social drinker...eerie...
My parents arrived from Tandek yesterday for the New Year bash at our home here in Tambunan - it's peculiar enough to be posed with a question, "Mart, ko inda keluarkah pigi celebrate New Year?"...I just quieted myself & kept on watching a movie on astro - though I wasn't sure enough what the hell the storyline/ theme of the movie was all about...then I moved calmly to my rendezvous room to surf the net & visit the blogs of the people I have hardly known & some whom I know well but never have met them....I like to read that ones of Sanguru, Little Mike, Dr. Jurin Gunsalam, Melatiduka, Tun Teja...too many to mention...most are extremely provocating...OK la it's time for the interlude...just if I would not be able to fullfil my resolution (To cut down the singgarung)..he..he..I would be equal to that one of the creature which Melatiduka compared it with LELAKI..just joke..

No comments: