Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ohh..What A Day..."Misti tahan tukul ba..."


I woke up quite early this morning (3.30 a.m.) - my routine of getting off the bed would be at 5 a.m. (Normally I'll be sleeping on the couch in the living room - an old bad habit of mine during my teen days - watching Tv or being watched). Then, I went off straight to my lap top to browse my e-mail.


Surprisingly...my result has been sent over via e-mail by my best buddy far off in KK. Well..guess what..I thought I would not be able to proceed for my final semester of my "second paper" (being so much preoccupied by the culture of "paper chasing")...to my surprise again, the detailed sheet of the result has been attached as well. As expected, I got this lousy grade from my extremely "mean" lecturer - who has just been promoted to a full professorship recently ( A perfectionist lady of course...)

The worst was that, I've been informed by few of my buddies, that she would be our Mdm lecturer again for our coming "killing paper" - I felt so dizzy (as if I was falling apart..he..he..) to hear such a bad news. Anyway...life goes on...as many of my buddies typically say whenever they feel down..."aii.. misti tahan tukul ba..."

Another lousy story...My top superior's behaviour was at its frantically "mad" level this morning - as he went around looking for someone to screw off, and a bad omen unexpectedly cursed me as I was at a wrong spot when he passed through and saw me - the only offering was that of his deadly frowning..he...he.."misti tahan tukul ba.."

P/s long..long time ago..several friends of mine who were really into politics said,"Kalau mau jadi pemimpin, misti tahan tukul ba..."

2 comments:

Kee Heritage said...

haha... lady perfectionist huh? last time my lecturer was a high rank commando lady!!! aiseh...

AragangTandik said...

Aikkk aik aik butulkah apa sia dingar ni? Why LADY perfectionist? and not just PERFECTIONIST?