Friday, January 2, 2009

Haunting Dissertation

I woke up quite early this morning (new year resolution..ha..ha..) - I was on my way to my rendezvous room when I heard my father's pick up was heating its engine - a day before, my parents told me that they would be coming back down to Tandek, K. Marudu today. Yupp..life goes on as usual for us...and this very morning also -that is 2 hours from now on.. we will be having a tedious meeting...(sort of like a "tribal meeting" at my workplace...there'll be phrases,"...listen everyone...the chief have spoken..please be quiet & attentive..." He...He...
This afternoon also I'll be going down to KK (Tambunan is located parallel with the Crocker Range - which means this valley geogrophical location is higher than that of the Western coastal of KK & Northern area of K. Marudu - that's why I use the phrases "going down" and "going up" (he..he..up stream person like me..).
KK means picking up my result at UMS - not sure whether I will be able to proceed for the final semester ( of my Human Capital / Resource Management -through coursework Master degree) which will be commencing next week or... And, again I have to fine tune everything as we are required to seek for our Master dissertation's Supervisor & of cause, the proposal as well..;I still could not figure out what sort of research scope and focus that I should undertake - in previous semesters; the best topic that I was able to thoroughly & academically wrote was on the Leadership & Performance Management...And the worse is that, my written command in English is declining over times - the course in conducted fully in English similiar to the dissertation which also must be written in "urang putih"... & the dreadful Viva Voce as well...
I've also been thinking of taking some time to go down to K. Marudu to seek for hlp from Sanguru & others...would you Sir...he..he...gotta go taking my bath now..meeting at 7.30am...

4 comments:

IsOn said...

Hello! Bos. ;)

Carl S. Adun said...

Hello Nellson..haven't heard & met you quite a long time.How r u? Congrate for the opening of your own practice in K.Belud.Keep in touch kio.Thanks for visiting.

IsOn said...

Great. Hee... That's the best thing I can do at the moment. Hope can succeed. ;)

Your sister got married already? Her husband's (future husband) brother is my my good friend, Richard K. Hee...

What a small world. Take care and keep in touch, sure. :)

Carl S. Adun said...

Yes doc..what a small world.My sister & her fiance' tied their nuptial knot on 22 Dec 2008(wedding reception was in tambunan) & later the groom's reception in kk on the 29 dec last year. Ya..Richard Kimbin he looks familiar to me...probably he was the one whom I met few years ago when we were having a meeting of KDCA Klang Valley - was he your colleague back in UKM last time..I heard he is currently working in Italy...ok doc see u