Monday, January 5, 2009

Painful Transition...tulahh koto...diabilang Dusun...


I had started to do a number of physical workouts this morning - doing jogging and a brisk walk to and fro from my house to the town (my house is located just few yards from Tambunan town).


It was indeed painful...the "byproduct" and complication of not doing cardiovascular workout for several years plus being a chain-ciggarette smoker and enganging in an inproper diet; I've tried painfully recently to cut-down the number- ironically, I would not go for ciggarette if I'm at my workplace or at home (bad example..). Hopefully this year I will be able to..aiseyy...quit...


After few rounds of running and brisk walking I could feel the persisitent piercing in my chest - ouch!!! This reminded me that it's timely to get rid everything that could bring me down six-inch down the ground -palis...palis...


The moral...stop before it's too late...it's now or never...or whatever...


Transition requires a lot of sacrifice...should have done this long time ago.

No comments: