Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Significance of Jar

Sorry guys...I am still a "novice" in this area. And sorry as well of identifiying myself by visualizing the picture of a "jar"- at present I don't have any favorable photo of mine to be posted. None of my intention as well as to imply that I am a "singgarung" fellow..he..he..

It is just because of these few recollections that unexpectedly have come across into my mind of the significance use of the "jar" - i.e. it has been used as a burial jar, stuffing the intoxicating rice wine, as a dowry (the many you have the richer you are in the olden days) as well as an an antique.Only for the debut...

3 comments:

BUNG ADI said...

TIME SEKOLAH SUKA DUDUK "CORNER2" KA? GURAU AAA. WELL DONE, CARI KELAINAN. SAYA AKAN BANTU PROMOSI. MAKE SURE ALWAYS UPDATE UR BLOG!

Alamak! word verfication pun : cheer...hehehe

Carl S. Adun said...

Inda jga ba Igu...tapi kadang-kadang tu "teroverlooked" benda2/latest info & Com technology punya medium/ gadget..almaklumla kadang-kadang terikut-ikut all school of thought..ari tu masa recent election sia ada sms2 cigu tu...he..eh..

BUNG ADI said...

yaaa..saya ingatttt....sentiasa ingattt...